Located in the heart of Koreatown, the 631 S. Vermont Ave. project will create much needed residential housing, a 200 room hotel, neighborhood-serving retail on Vermont Ave., immediately north of Wilshire Blvd.
The project consists of a 33-story, mixed-use building designed in contemporary style. It will seamlessly integrate with other high-rise mixed-use properties on Wilshire Blvd.
Project components include:
- Two-hundred and fifty (250) smart condominiums. Residents will have access to a private rooftop deck with a pool and spa, indoor amenity area and private balconies.
- A modern 200-room hotel for business travelers, tourists and others who want or need to be near downtown Los Angeles or the Westside, and desire to stay in the vibrant, multi-cultural Koreatown neighborhood. The hotel will have modern amenities including a rooftop deck and pool, fitness center, sundry/convenience store, restaurants and concierge service.
- Approximately 50,000 square feet of office space on the high-rise’s 31st floor that will serve as the new U.S. headquarters for Jia Long USA.
- Approximately 21,320-feet of neighborhood serving retail that will include restaurants, shops and other venues used by hotel guests, tower residents, employees and the community.
- Both the condominiums and hotel rooms will feature the latest in smart technology. With an in-home or in-room touch pad, residents and hotel guests will be able to dim the lights, turn on music or television, draw the shades and set the thermostat to their preferred temperature. One click can set the scene for how you wake up, relax for a movie night or wind down for bed. This project will be one of the “smartest” buildings in Los Angeles, incorporating cutting-edge technology in the entertainment, lighting, convenience and security sectors.